- Date: Last Friday of the month
- Time: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Entrance Fee:
- Student Free*
- Member and Senior $7 per person
- Non-Member $10 per person
- Note: Valid student ID required.
- Venue: Khaneye Iran, IAB Location, 17 Nicols Avenue, Watertown, MA 02472
- AT DOOR
The art of poetry has been considered a jewel of Persian culture for thousands of years. Persian Poetry has inspired diverse communities, promoted ideals, and served as a cultural cement to bind those communities together.
Masters of Persian classical music, which is interwoven with Persian poetry, innovate in improvisation and composition with attention to several hundred melodic movements.
Join Iranian Association of Boston for its monthly poetry and music nights, and enjoy various genres of poetry and music. Do not miss this great event. Refreshments are also served.