- Position: Committee Member
- Link: N/A
Jamshid Latifpour has obtained his Doctorate of Pharmacy from School of Pharmacy, Tehran University and his PhD in Pharmacology from School of Medicine, University of Missouri, USA. He taught pharmacology and conducted applied pharmacological research for more than 30 years. In 2008, he retired from his Senior Research Scientist position at Yale University, Connecticut, USA.
Jamshid will support and foster the expansion of IAB’s social, cultural and scientific activities by focusing on the following objectives:
• Expanding and energizing the IAB
• Identifying and inviting Iranian experts in social, cultural and scientific endeavors to present their ideas and achievements through seminars, performances and exhibitions.
• Arranging bi-monthly movie events at IAB headquarters.
• Expanding the communication between IAB Council and its members.