- Date: 2nd Sunday of the month
- Time: 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Venue: Khaneye Iran, IAB Location, 17 Nicols Avenue, Watertown, MA 02472
The Group, "Shahnameh-Khani Dar Boston" was started in Summer of 2013 by a group of Iranians residing in the Boston area with the goal of studying and promoting Shahnameh of Ferdowsi.
Shahname Khani Ferdowsi, (Zal and Roudabeh Tale), by Shahnameh Khani dar Boston
The next Session of “Shahnameh Khani” program program schedule will be as follows: 5:00 to 5:30 pm – Folks arriving, socializing; 5:30 to 8:00 pm – Studying the Story of Zal va Rudabeh. For further information, please refer to our blog, www.snameh.com or to our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/shahnameh.khani.in.boston
Follow our blog to be notified of the posts as soon as they are available. Click on the “Follow” button at the bottom right corner of the screen on our website and then follow the on-screen directions.
The activity program:
- Event is free for all at no charge.
- Refreshments will be provided by volunteers.
- Donations are appreciated and will go to Khaneh Iran.